Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Creativity and New Media


Without a doubt, Halloween is my favorite holiday of all time and even more than my actual birthday. Unfortunately, because of my job this year I wasn’t able to celebrate it. However, thank God for the new media, which allowed me to celebrate this holiday virtually with other people. For the first time,  I am part of an MMORPG community and I am enjoying it a lot. The people seems very friendly and they are very funny!

Below is my character when I first started: 

Here is my character during Halloween, and you can see how others are jokingly communicating with each other:

This is so far my favorite place in the virtual world:



The new media has opened the doors to a more creative world, and I look forward to the time of reputation I will build here. 

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jose,

    Sorry you could not celebrate Halloween this year, at least you got to celebrate it online!

    Cool looking avatar there. What mmorpg is that? I remember when I used to play runescape! They had a lot of halloween events too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is second life, its a lot of fun!. I used to play Runescape, I completely forgot how much I used to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great depiction and example of how virtual reality is pushing new media in to the next level! It is great to be able to still get the holiday vibe, in your case Halloween, even though you may be too busy to celebrate in the traditional way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree! as a busy person, I would love for virtual reality to come up in our society faster!

    ReplyDelete