Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Social networking a purposeful loss of privacy (Term paper)

           
   
             Social networks has been around for less than twenty years; however, it has penetrated society in a way, that if an alien visited earth, they would probably think that it’s a primordial tool. For my research paper, I will be exploring how social networking evolves as technology progresses, and how it makes a “smaller world”. Furthermore, I will investigate the extent of people’s trust regarding social networks, and how willingly they release private information. Additionally, I will discuss how it has induced a more pervasive surveilled society and how it affects citizens in a positive & negative way. Ultimately, I will do this by relating one’s privacy to autonomy, and how both notions are intertwined. 

No comments:

Post a Comment